Thursday, December 2, 2010

Traitor Amongst Us

There is this one girl who absoulutely hates me, she feels like she is more superior than me. So today at lunch, she knew I wasn't going on that band field trip so she purposely told one of my friends that she was going and then she told her that I wasnt going. She has told EVERYONE. Some people (bitch is too strong of a word) have no respect for others. When I told my mom about this she said. (not an exact quote) "In your future workplace, there will be people who you will hate." So this traitor has also been spreading rumors about me. That little creep. (like I said, bitch is too strong of a word for a so called angel like her)Ok then, sorry to dampen the mood. Hey guess what! This page has been viewed six times in Canada, 1 time in Ukraine, and 1 time in china. 6% of the time, the viewers were using ipads. (Anna) 12% of the time, users were using mozilla firefox.(morgan) hahahahahahahahaha this page is cool it gives you stats about your own page. I highly recommend a blogspot blog. btw, one last thing, LET THE NERD WARS BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment